PlantQuest removes the complexity from large biopharmaceutical facilities. It empowers workers to leave the office or workshop without the need to download numerous drawings and other engineering documents. It minimises the time taken on operations and maintenance activities without compromising on safety and quality. Our unique technology gives a GPS or "Google Maps" experience - regardless of the availability of GPS or telecoms signals.
A Full Project Life Cycle Solution
The complex formulations used in modern day biopharmaceutical products require many different inputs. This can be in a supporting role in the form of grey or black utilities, or on in a production facing role in the form of process equipment. The advent of such complex products has led to a massive increase in the size and complexity of modern day facilities, which in turn has brought about significant cost increases in the construction and operating costs.
Features of PlantQuest
- Conduct line walks and subsystem walkdowns without reams of drawings.
- Allow technicians to locate equipment without drawings.
- Reduce plant familiarisation times.
- Integrate with current and future project completion systems to add value.
- Stop relying on tacit knowledge to locate equipment.
- Attend to critical maintenance activities - Fast.
- Allow vendors and outside contractors navigate the facility unattended.
- Add value to your EAM/CMMS with real actionable information.
Benefits of PlantQuest
- Improve Project Schedules through Efficiency Gains.
- Increase Production through less Downtime.
- Enhance Site Safety.
- Reduce Job Manhours.